2017-04-03

(2017-04-03 18:36:26) 62. Sleep☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today, 
No one woke me up,
And when I was up I couldn't find anyone... ガーン

I felt so lonely. Lol

 

But!!!

Oda Sakura-san told me
"Your bangs are prettier than usual" ハート

I was so glad ラブラブ

From now on, I would use my bangs to be even prettier !! Lol

 

And lately,
I want to do activities by my own more and more~

I would like to go to karaoke on my own !!
Cause I've never done it before~

It must be good because we can sing as much as we want! No?!

Because it can be embarrassing to be interrupted by someone who came with us... !!

 

Ah, on the other hand
Going to the museum on my own, I did it  照れ Lol

Nice to go alone, so I can go at my own pace ピンク音符

But,
Go eat ramen on your own... it's too lonely lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

 

A touch of Nonaka Miki-san on the left side of my costume ハート

Each member has a different touch on their costume
In reference to its official color.
Remember to look for them!

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#lonelykaroky #lonelyramen #everythingcanbegood
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12262347763.html

No comments:

Post a Comment