2017-04-05

(2017-04-05 23:22:15) 64. Smile☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today~,
My brother and I had a disagreement,
And it was settled when he made a pun... ニヤリ

 

It makes me laugh, because

The argument lasted 2 seconds 照れ 

 

The cherry blossoms that I saw yesterday~ 黄色い花
(It was crowded so I couldn't take a better photo)

I'm always afraid to approach it and breathe pollen...
But this time it was ok ハート

 

Do you also like to go look at the cherry blossoms~??

Go outside with your friends,
Have a picnic,
Some games...

Everyone likes it, right?音符 

I want to have fun like this !! Lol

I hope I can do it this year~... !! 

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Morning Misoshiru soups are now on sale~ ラブ 

They're all delicious ハート

Taste them please !!

 

Well see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#morningmisoshiru
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12262941348.html

No comments:

Post a Comment