2017-04-06

(2017-04-06 19:10:13) 65. Sing☆ Yokoyama Reina

Evening 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
I had a singing lesson~

Always,

I always try to do my best~ !!

During the whole lesson,
I told myself that I had to
Make my teacher proud !

So she could said to me
"Well done, it was the best session you did from the start~"

She didn't tell me that exactly,
But she still told me that I had evolved well~ラブ

I'm very proud!

I wonder if it will be seen in the next concerts~
Please pay attention 照れ

 

 

And...

For the first time !!
黄色い花 Morning Musume。'17 Morning no Diary 黄色い花

I did my first live show 爆笑

 

I did everything I could~ アセアセ Lol
I had a lot of fun ハート
I love to talk so I loved playing on a radio~ 音符

I can't wait to go back... ピンクハート Lol
If I would~. Lol

 

I will give everything so that one day I can get a regular spot on a radio program !!

This program is broadcast every Thursday
From 20h00~

 

Thank you for listening キラキラ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I present to you Yokoyama Reina, high school student ピンク音符 Lol

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#student #everythursday #firstshow
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12263212801.html

No comments:

Post a Comment