2017-04-07

(2017-04-07 22:52:04) 66. Information☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama ✨
↑ I started using this yesterday. Lol

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
I woke up late !!

But it's a sign of good health キラキラ Lol

 

Lately, I often sleep with a mask,
When I wake up I'm afraid to take it off and be blinded...

Do we understand this feeling?? Lol

 

But I like to put on the mask to be comfortable~.

Maybe I should try without! てへぺろ  Lol

 

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Relate to the current spring tour,
Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION!~
We're going to...

Ishikawa prefecture~!!

 

It's the first time I'm going there キラキラ

I can't wait~ ラブラブ

 

I'm going to go to bed after practicing my notes a little more 照れ

Come on, tonight I'm trying to sleep without the mask !! Lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

*Your attention*

①  "Morning Musume。'17 13ki Member FC Event"
DVD releasing...ハート  
Was announced!!!! ラブ

It will be out on...
黄色い花April 28, 2017黄色い花 

For more informations↓

It's here!

 

The question-answer session, the games, the statement of commitment...
All of this... Was awesome 爆笑

66.Information☆ Yokoyama Reina 

I already feel nostalgic! Can I? Lol

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12263542670.html

No comments:

Post a Comment