2017-04-08

(2017-04-08 21:38:51) 67. First☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today's concert from
Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Haru ~THE INSPIRATION~
Was to Ishikawa 音符

Thank you to everyone who came !!

 

For me...

It was my first trip to Ishikawa~ 照れ 

 

Besides for Morning Musume。as well,
It was their first concert in 11 years in Ishikawa !!

 

There were a lot of people!
It was awesome ラブ

 

I will do my best so that the group can come back to Ishikawa regularly
Because we had a great time キラキラ

 

Wow! At today's concerts,
The audience was too loud !

 

I did everything I could. Lol
I didn't mean to disappoint you キラキラ 

 

Thank you all for your support ハート

 

 

Tomorrow, it will be to Nagano prefecture !!

I can't wait to see you all ラブラブ

 

Let's all have fun together~ 音符

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I forgot to take a photo today.

 

So here's our detectives ウインク

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12263826814.html

No comments:

Post a Comment