2017-04-11

(2017-04-11 16:42:18) 69. Shooting☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today...

 

I was on a shoot for the next issue of "UTB +" which comes out on June 9th 黄色い花

Thanks a lot !! UTB+-san ハート

 

This is the first kendo outfit I wore 照れ

When these are my first times during the shoots,
I'm always motivated to do my best キラキラ Lol

 

↑ Like this... Lol

 

That shooting was fun ラブ

I will try to post lots of pictures

Wait a bit~ウインク 

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

*Your attention*

On April 16 will be broadcast live "Idol Nama Gassen".
If you can decode the encrypt message below,
You can get a "stamp" which you can use during the event キラキラ

 

The serial code is

a001riny

ラブ

 

Good luck to everyone ウインク

 

And let's all have fun together on the show イエローハーツ

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12264802456.html

No comments:

Post a Comment