2017-04-15

(2017-04-15 21:11:12) 73. Active☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today were

 

黄色い花 Cheki&Handshake 黄色い花 events

I'm so happy that so many people came to see us ハート

 

And also...

Autograph sessions !!

 

I was very stressed and my hands were only shaking (also from the cold) ガーン Lol

A lot of people told me
"Your dedications are so cute"
It reassured me a lot ラブ

 

I was shy 照れ Lol

 

About the handshakes, I'm used to it now~ 音符

I enjoyed it a lot and I still had a lot of people who told me
"You have such a pretty smile !!"

And even more, I have more and more people who tell me!!!

 

I'm really too happy ハート

 

I can't wait for the next handshake !!!!

 

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Tomorrow, there's

ヒマワリ Idol Nama Gassen Kunitori Tenka Touitsu Hen ヒマワリ

The Morning Musume。'17 yellow team.

I will do my best to pass my duty !!

 

To restore peace in the world,

I need your help.

 

If you can decode the encrypt message below,
You can get a "stamp" which you can use during the event ルンルン

 

The serial code is

a001riny チューリップ赤

 

Thank you in advance おねがい

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12265930186.html

No comments:

Post a Comment