2017-04-16

(2017-04-16 22:04:24) 74. Fight☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Aujourd'hui, c'était le

クローバー Idol Nama Gassen Kunitori Tenka Touitsu Henクローバー

 

I'm glad so many people participated ハート 

I appreciated being able to participate in an event like this, interactive with you to be able to save the world ! 

 

Reina,

Was in the Morning Musume。'17 yellow team ヒマワリ 

 

Before it started, I was behind the scenes for a really long time.

I was slowly thinking about my strategy...

But I quickly noticed that...
There weren't any great ones. Lol

I couldn't win what I wanted suddenly.
I had given everything though!
It hurt me. Lol

I was even a little disappointed with myself.

 

I'll do my best to get revenge.
Thank you all for your future support !! Lol

 

 

I participated in the following events
黄色い花 General knowledge quiz
黄色い花 Academic test

That's it 音符 

 

Lots of live commentaries were telling me "Good luck Yokoyan~!!!" ラブ

 

And finally...
I lost everything. Lol

I felt like I hadn't trained enough. Lol

 

So. I will do more next time ! Lol

 

I still had a lot of fun !! 
Thanks to the yellow team 黄色い花 

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I used my mind a lot today,
I think I'll fall asleep quickly. Lol

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12266253669.html

No comments:

Post a Comment