2017-04-19

(2017-04-19 22:56:30) 76. Think☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,

 

And for the first time in a long time,

I ate udon 黄色い花 Lol

 

This is not a fascinating subject, I agree...

But I hadn't eaten it for a long time,

And I love to eat it ..

So I'm glad I was finally able to eat it~ !! Lol

 

It's deliciouuuus 音符

The bare necessities of life ラブ

 

After eating these udon,
I trained with the sword !!

 

I already feel an evolution since the last time,
Cause I ain't got no stiffness this time around ! Lol

 

I was able to train longer too, which shows a certain evolution キラキラ

 

I feel like I've finally succeeded 照れ

 

But! I want to train even more, so I would look even cooler !!

 

I will study some movements プンプン

 

I can't wait now~ ハート

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#littlehappiness
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12267168367.html

No comments:

Post a Comment