2017-04-20

(2017-04-20 22:37:33) 77. Sun☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today...
We did a shooting for... ハート

 

黄色い花 DVD Magazine Vol.95 黄色い花

 

I sweated a lot more than I thought...

I'm desperate on this...

It's really annoying...

 

But I still had a lot of fun 音符 Lol

We all had a lot of fun !!

 

In June,

You know we are going to play "Pharaoh no Haka".

The characters are divided into two themes
晴れThe sun and
お月様The moon

 

For this DVD Magazine, there are questions of two themes as well
晴れThe sun that encloses the "Sun Team"
お月様The moon that encloses the "Moon Team!!!!

The same thing!!!

 

I was part of the Sun Team~ ハート 

Once again, I screamed a lot. Lol

 

But in a somewhat unexpected way, I felt like I could participate more this time around 照れ 

I noticed that I succeeded to be able to
To impose myself without it being able to interfere!

It was funny おねがい Lol

 

I took lots of pictures so I will post them little by little~ ウインク Lol

There are funny pics. Lol

 

I had a lot of fun~ ニヤリ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

↑ High school uniform.

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12267475711.html

No comments:

Post a Comment