2017-04-21

(2017-04-21 17:35:45) 75. Movement☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
I had a singing lesson~ !!

 

It's been a long time since I last had one!

I revised for the concert tomorrow 照れ

 

I sang a lot,
But I'm not tired at all !

 

I remember that at the beginning,
I was very often tired after my singing lessons. Lol

Would this show an evolution... ? Lol

 

My teacher
Told me that I would tend to tire my body too much
So I have to pay attention to this !!!!

 

I find my voice is great
On songs for high voices!!!

I wanna improve on songs like this !

 

A photo from yesterday~

 

Looking at the photo a little closer,

My eyes are closed,
And I don't understand why I did this. Lol

 

Speaking of yesterday's shoot !!

I didn't know where to go to shoot... Lol

I was a little lost
And Haga Akane-san came from behind with a "Hi~晴れ"!

It was really cute 音符

We went to the studio together !!

It was a pleasure ハート

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Tomorrow we have concerts in Osaka !!

Let's have fun~ 口笛

 

Well, see you tomorrow~ ✨

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#singinglessons
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12267672276.html

No comments:

Post a Comment