2017-04-23

(2017-04-23 20:06:21) 79. First☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Yesterday, we were to Osaka 黄色い花

Today we went to Kagawa ハート

Thanks to everyone who came!

 

Osaka is the hometown of Ogata-san ラブ

I always found the Oga~ta-san's Osaka dialect too cute !! 

 

To get into the theme, I also did the dialect!!!

 

"Are you really imitating me Reina?"
...Yes. Sorry for this awkward moment.

 

But I love it! They use lots of words that we never use!

Dialects are not all like this.
But I love to hear this one.
It was a great experience~!!

It was great ハート

 

I had already done concerts in Osaka,
But I think this one was really really good 照れ

 

 

And~
About concert to Kagawa !!

It was my first trip to Shikoku ニヤリ Lol

I'm so happy~ !!

And in Kagawa there's this famous local food...

Udon... I love so much...

I was looking forward to this ラブラブ

 

As I expected, they were delicious~ ハート

For this concert too, I was thoroughly !

I hope I can come back to Kagawa soon おねがい

I'll do my best to make it happen !!!!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12268286358.html

No comments:

Post a Comment