2017-05-03

(2017-05-03 22:03:25) 86. Fun☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,

 

We had concerts to Hokkaido 照れ
Thanks to everyone who came ハート


It was too much fun !! Lol


Since it's the hometown of Sato Masaki-san,
There was a lot of emerald green penlight ラブ

 

We can see Sato-san smile more than usual because of this,
I had a great time myself too キラキラ

 

These concerts mark
2/3 of the tour!

It goes so fast~.

I will do my best for the Nippon Budokan~ !!!!

 

Tomorrow

黄色い花 Cheki&Handshake 黄色い花

 

It will be my first cheki 3shot ハート

And it will be with Kudo-san~

I can't wait 爆笑

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:* 

 

Today's dinner 音符

Clams in my soup,
It was delicious ヒマワリ

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆


#misosoup #alotofsmile #thankyoualot
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12271359890.html

No comments:

Post a Comment