2017-05-04

(2017-05-04 22:20:40) 87. Active☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today was

黄色い花 Cheki 黄色い花 

 

Thanks to everyone who came ラブ

These were Reina's first cheki 3shot~!!

It was with Kudo-san ラブラブ

 

Saitama team~!! Lol

 

The outfits are those of Jealousy Jealousy's MV, from the rap part of the MV.

I received a lot of comments

"This outfit is so cool~"

"You look so pretty in this outfit~"

It made me very happy ラブラブ

 

I also like this outfit a lot ハート

 

The colorful costumes are so pretty! It motivates me somewhere. Lol

 

I didn't know what to say,
So I was just asking if it was okay 音符 Lol

 

I was doing really well ! Lol

 

Anyway !

 

As the sessions were early this morning, I'm going to bed early today... Lol

I can't wait until tomorrow ハート

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12271660945.html

No comments:

Post a Comment