2017-04-05

(2017-05-05 22:00:19) 88. Active☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today were 

黄色い花 Handshake & Cheki & Autograph session 黄色い花 

Thanks to everyone who came ラブ

 

黄色い花 Those who came yesterday, those who came today

黄色い花 Those who say "I'll be back soon~"

黄色い花 Those who say "I was looking forward to this~"

 

Thank you! I had so much fun ハート

 

I don't know why, but I was too excited about these events today!
I was very loud ニヤリ Lol

 

But I'm happy because everyone told me they had a good time ラブラブ

I also had a lot of fun !!

 

I love these events because we can talk with all of you !

Aaaah !

Picture with Fukumura Mizuki-san ハート

Two days in a row that our changing rooms were next door 音符

We talked a lot ! It was awesome ヒマワリ

 

Fukumura-san calls me a lot by 

"Yokoyan".

It always makes me too happy. Lol

I find it so cute ハート Lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12271932094.html

No comments:

Post a Comment