2017-05-07

(2017-05-07 20:14:14) 90. Birthday☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today was

黄色い花 Serial card release event 黄色い花 
                                                                     to Osaka 音符 

Thank you for everyone who came ラブ

 

This particular event...

There were very, very funny MCs ハート Lol

This is the first time I have had so much fun at an MC! Lol

 

Today's MC

黄色い花 Kyunserifu's championship

黄色い花 Morning Musume。'17 Treasury Photo Studio

It was these two !!

 

The titles describe them quite well. Lol

I feel like everyone liked it ラブラブ

I love the events in Aichi~ 爆笑

 

Also today is...

チューリップオレンジ Sato Masaki-san's birthday チューリップオレンジ

Happy birthday ラブラブ 

I sent her a message
And she answered me おねがい

"Thank you Yokoyan ハート"

 

It's awesome キラキラ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Golden Week ended today !

From tomorrow I will do my best for work and school~ !!

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#happybirthday #thankyoueveryone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12272564179.html

No comments:

Post a Comment