2017-02-08

(2017-05-08 21:53:42) 91. Fast☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today's post...

It's already the 91st !!

 

I had already spoken about it...

But it goes so fast !!!! 

 

But I have already made mistakes in some numbers. Lol
(It's very frustrating to notice it afterwards)

Thank you very much for all your likes and comments ハート

I love reading your comments 音符

I hope you will continue to do so キラキラ

 

 

Today,

We continued the rehearsals for "Pharaoh no Haka" ! 

I will talk about it a little more in detail...

Like it's been a long time since I haven't had one アセアセ

 

But it's good to do retrospections 爆笑

 

There are really plenty of lines to remember...

But what is most important,
It's above all to understand what we say 照れ 

 

Me, I play the role of Pavi 黄色い花

She's a girl with energy to spare ラブラブ 
(That's how I see her.)

The more I studied my character,
The more I find it interesting.

For the script too,
The more I work on it, the more I love it. Lol

 

I want to show you moving scenes ! 

I will do my best !!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12272903932.html

No comments:

Post a Comment