2017-05-09

(2017-05-09 12:56:06) 92. Eat☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today I found this at the station~

Orange ice sorbet オレンジ

 

As the weather is starting to be nice, and the sale was also for a limited time

I was influenced by it and wanted to buy it 照れ

It's delicious~ !!

I wish you all tasted it !

I think sorbet is my favorite ice cream ラブラブ

 

The fact that the sale is limited may be due to the fact

That it is only sold in summer?
(Although it's still only early May)

In any case, it is already starting to get very hot. I only go out in short sleeves!

When I walk my way to the station, I already sweat a lot~ えーん Lol

But it's still cool at night.

I must not get a cold...

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

*To everyone*

The pollen season is finally over おねがい 
I overcame it!!!!!! Lol

 

See you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#itsummer
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12273203802.html

No comments:

Post a Comment