2017-05-10

(2017-05-10 23:08:30) 93. Sweat(?)☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Even today we trained for the play~ !!!!

No matter how I decide to play the role of Pavi,

I always end up sweating!

...Always. Lol

Yet I just fight with the sword

I have no choreography...

Maybe that,
Pavi is meant to be like that !Lol

 

Please pay your attention to Pavi ラブラブ Lol

I would like to say more about one scene in particular...

But I can not. Sorry.
(Obviously I can't)

Performances begin on June 6 to Ikebukuro Sunshine Theatre ラブ

I will do my best, 
Soyez encore un peu patients !!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

*To everyone*

Did you read Ishida Ayumi-san's yesterday entry!?
It seems that she too, she talked about her ice cream...
I also spoke about it!!!! Without knowing that she had done it!!!
Could it be a mere coincidence...?

Oda-san ハート

Sorry for the short entry...

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#yesterday #ishidansanandyokoyanhaveconnectedminds
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12273520654.html

No comments:

Post a Comment