2017-05-13

(2017-05-13 22:25:19) 95. My best☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today was
黄色い花 Concerts to Osaka 黄色い花

Thank you to everyone who came to see us !! 

 

It was my second coming to Osaka for tour concerts ウインク
Too cute  ハート

 

Fukumura Mizuki-san and Oda Sakura-san weren't there
Because they caught the flu.

Honestly, I was stressed a lot before going on stage...
The two power plants that aren't there...

I was like, "Okay, focus on your parts and you'll be fine". Lol

Then I got a message from Oda-san that said

"Good luck for the concert!" !!

So I thought I had to do it~ For her at least 照れ

 

 

And finally...!

It was funny ラブラブ

Tomorrow again, I will do my best !

It's to Okayama prefecture ヒマワリ

音符 Let's all have fun together 音符

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

↑ I think I haven't posted it yet, so there you go.

 

*To everyone*
Fukumura-san, Oda-san, I did my best !!!!

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12274386190.html

No comments:

Post a Comment