2017-05-16

(2017-05-16 22:22:17) 97. Back☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Yesterday and today we trained for the play~

And ...

 

黄色い花 Fukumura Mizuki-san 
黄色い花 Oda Sakura-san are back~ハート 

 

I was nervous to see them again
It's been a long time. Lol

I'm glad you came back ラブラブ

 

The rehearsals for the play are progressing,

While performances start in about three weeks...

 

I'm nervous !! Aaaah !! Lol

 

The theatrical performance is too good.

I really like to work as an actress !!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


 

I just noticed it, Haga Akane-san took pictures on my phone ハート

Yesterday, at the end of the rehearsals,

She asked me for a favor and that's when I did it,

That she took pictures on my phone ! Lol

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12275288757.html

No comments:

Post a Comment