2017-05-18

(2017-05-18 22:20:39) 98. Feeling☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Even today we had rehearsals~ !!

We have now discovered the costumes,
The stages, we go everything!

 

When I put on my costume, I really felt in the Egyptian atmosphere.

I can't wait !

 

As I was focused until the end,
I sweated a lot... Lol

I was told not to cry, but it was actually sweat lmao

 

I can't count the number of times I said it anymore but
This story is really very interesting.

I hope Pavi can entertain you!
I will do my best! From Yokoyama Reina, Pavi ヒマワリ


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I'm listening to western music right now.

My father is very fond of foreign music, so I've already discovered some with him.

 

Since I was little, I love

チューリップ赤 I'm in the Mood for Dancing from Dancing Sister

Please listen to it 黄色い花

 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
I want to eat spring rolls

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12275873996.html

No comments:

Post a Comment