2017-05-20

(2017-05-20 22:34:11) 99. Heat☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

Sorry for the lack of blog entries lately.

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today it was

黄色い花 Concerts to Kanagawa 黄色い花

Thanks to everyone who came ラブラブ

 

Today...

The audience was very, very hot.

 

Ten minutes after the start of the concert, I had managed not to sweat! (For real.)

 

But the more I give myself, the more I sweat.

 

So I told myself I was going to give my all, too bad for the sweat~

 

As long as we all have fun together ハート

 

Today's concert
Was really really funny ラブ

 

In today's MC,

We took on the role of Urashima Taro to interpret some tales. Lol

Three-minute interpretation.

 

I thought I was going to make a fool of myself but... in the end it was so funny !!

Ah yes, Reina got the role

Of a child who takes care of turtles 照れ Lol

 

It was fun ハート Lol

 

Even though it was only three minutes,
I took pleasure in remaking tales 爆笑

 

I can't wait to move on to longer stories,

Like "Pharaoh no Haka" キラキラ 

 

I'm happy for the last days 音符

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

My kakigori from the last time~

 

Strawberry's taste いちご

 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
I wonder if there's a kakigori day ...

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

 

#thankyoueveryone #kakigoriday
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12276449288.html

No comments:

Post a Comment