2017-05-21

(2017-05-21 22:12:08) 100. Celebrate☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

This is the 100th blog entry キラキラ

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today it was

音符Concerts to Sendai音符 

 

Thanks to everyone who came キラキラ

 

It's the hometown of Ishida-san ハート

 

I was very excited to perform in Sendai !!

 

I'm not at all disappointed,
I'm very delighted ラブラブ

 

During the MC,
Reina made a statement

"I would really like to become a person like Ishida-san" !!

I would do my best to make it happen!!

 

And... speaking of Sendai...

Yup. Their beef tongue ピンクハート

 

During the Hello! Project winter tour, I had already been to Sendai
And Kudo-san gave me some.
It was really too good ハート Lol

 

I ate it as soon as I arrived 照れ Lol

 

It's delicious~ ハート

 

And then...

After the first concert, I went back to the locker room...

Had some udon curry.

...ラブ Lol

 

It was a nice day... ルンルン

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


But who's this person?

 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
Nippon Budokan~!!!!

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12276740611.html

No comments:

Post a Comment