2017-05-22

(2017-05-22 22:44:56) 101. Sing☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,

I went to see the Buono!-san concert!!!!!!

When I saw Buono!-san,
I felt things that words would not explain.

I felt so much listening to them sing.

 

When I sing by myself,
I always say to myself "I should sing like that, not like that..."

I always focus on doing the best I can,
But in reality I'm doing what I have been advised to do.

 

When Buono!-san sing, it's purely natural,
The words are strong and Buono!-san know how to share emotions...

Listening to them,
Tears flowed without my realizing it.

 

I thought
"I want to sing this song too..."

 

For concerts we'll have to Nippon Budokan,
I will do my best to send you as many emotions as possible !!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 



黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
I worked hard today as well.

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12277046430.html

No comments:

Post a Comment