2017-05-23

(2017-05-23 22:51:11) 102. Walk☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today I had a bit of free time before starting the rehearsals so...

I went to museums 照れ

 

It was super hot today,
Barely walking already made me sweat a lot. Lol

But the museums I visited were super cool so it was worth it ラブラブ Lol

 

I'm someone who likes to go to museums,

I have visited a lot, but there are some I had not seen yet...

So I thought to myself "What if I went to visit the Tokyo National Museum !!".

 

And right next to that was the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Art...

It intrigued me a lot.

 

So I went there too !! Lol

 

It was very interesting.

This is the first time that I entered an art museum !

 

We can make a whole lot of thoughts on artistic paintings.

I was very impressed by some!!!!

I would like to go back if I have time one day~!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I enjoyed looking at their paintings so much that I bought a book that compiles the works. Lol

 

Then, I went to rehearsals
And Kawamura Ayano-chan from Kenshuusei,
Told me "I also want to go to museums!!!!"

 

Let's go together next time !

 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
After a long time, Kudo Haruka-san was there for rehearsals
I was too happy!!!!

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12277336733.html

No comments:

Post a Comment