2017-05-24

(2017-05-24 23:25:50) 103. Cry☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Lately,

 

I feel like I cry more easily than usual.

 

I cried earlier just while watching a video.

 

Well, I mean...

 

I feel like I cry a lot more than before.

 

I don't know if it's positive or negative... Lol

 

But I thought about it today. Lol

 


The day after tomorrow, we have the concert at Nippon Budokan!!

 

We repeated again !!

 

I thought about it a lot last night, as it's a huge room. Lmao

 

I'm going to represent myself at Nippon Budokan when I joined the group in December!!!

 

It's been 5 months already...

 

Time passes very quickly.

 

I say to myself a lot "I should have done this rather than that" lmao

 

Even when I repeat,

 

When someone tells me it's over, I say to myself "Already?!" Lol

 

I have a very weird notion of time ショボーン

 

But,

 

I am having so much fun~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
I ate a super good dinner ハート

 

Ah yup,

A few days ago...

↑ I asked you who was it on this photo~?

 

It was I who posted it, isn't it?...

 

So... Who is she~? I had not written the answer!

 

Yup. It's Yokoyama. Lol

 

Well, see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12277638917.html

No comments:

Post a Comment