2017-05-26

(2017-05-26 23:03:32) 104. Big☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~ ✨

 

It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today was 

黄色い花 Concert to Nippon Budokan 黄色い花

It just ended~ !!

 

It was... my first concert to Nippon Budokan.

 

Wow~ I was so nervous~. Lol

 

Before the concert itself,
During rehearsals,
I stood on stage

And I was like...
"Wow, how big is that".

 

I was so glad... !!

 

I was so looking forward to it... !!

 

But I was stressing a bit too... !!

 

I wanted to stay at rehearsals... !!

 

I was very confused. Lol

 

This spring tour started in March.

 

I knew it today,
That it was soon the end of the tour.

 

I felt sad when I realized it.

 

But at the same time, I was thinking to myself, Yokoyama Reina from Morning Musume。, on stage at Nippon Budokan.

 

I was so proud, so fulfilled !

 

The concert in June at Nippon Budokan...

 

I will make it unforgettable ピンクハート 

 

I just said "but" in today's blog entry. Lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I love you all, Morning Musme。'17 ハート

 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
Today I put on my tour t-shirt.

 

I'll do my best for the next concert~!!!!!!

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12278204842.html

No comments:

Post a Comment