2018-07-03

(2018-07-03 22:18:15) Something that can't be helped... Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, there was a HelloCon 音符 

It was fun to see a lot of members ハート

I was walking up to the studio,

I thought it was going to be really hot so I wanted to take an umbrella, 

But the wind was pretty strong.

The umbrella was going to break.

But it didn't break.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today, I talk about the yesterday's festival

There are often chocolate bananas on festival, right?

I talked about it on the radio but,

When I buy chocolate bananas, I play rock-paper-scissors.

If I win, I take another one! Isn't the real play game?

Is it?!

When I was in elementaryschool, I bought chocolate bananas because I wanted to win with rock-paper-scissors. Lol

Festivals are fun, aren't they~


And yukata too,

Back to elementary school and middle school,

When I went to festival on bicycle,

Then I couldn't wear a yukata, right~...

I wore a jinbei so that I could ride a bicycle!!!
Something cute with a floral pattern! Lol

But this time I tried wearing a yukata in the photobook,
Wearing it made me think
"Oh, I want to go to a festival with a yukata..."


I wonder if I can go this year~. Lol

I'm sorry to talk about festivals for two consecutive days.

But didn't the heat make you all want to go to a festival as well? Lol


...Where are you looking? Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ブルー音符 Announcement ブルー音符

チューリップオレンジ Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Now on sale!

チューリップオレンジ Tomorrow's release! Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Be ready!!!

チューリップオレンジ On July 6 "MUSIC Station 2 Hours SP"
Morning Musume。'18 will featuring!

チューリップオレンジ On August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will featuring!


Please check it ハート


Yokoyama Reina


#aplainthatcantbehelped #festival #ireallywanttogot
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12388258763.html

No comments:

Post a Comment