2018-07-05

(2018-07-05 23:11:43) I sneaked it in my chest Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



Today was HelloCon's rehearsals ヒマワリ

The rehearsals are coming to the end...

I'm looking forward to the concerts too much!!!

I ate dinner with Morito Chisaki-san 音符

We talked and laughed so much, it was fun ハート

Thank you very much Morito-san ブルー音符

We did promise to each other to going out to eat once again!
But of course, we need first to search a new place to go. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow is "MUSIC STATION 2 Hours SP"

Morning Musume。'18 will featuring キラキラ
I'm nervous~ I want to have fun~
I'm thrilled from now on... Ah, nope. It didn't last long. Lol
Please you all, check it


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It's soon Tanabata!!!!

Speaking of Tanabata...

When I was in elementary school, isn't another festival which was similar to tanabata's?
There was an announcement every year,
And all of us sang songs together!
I loved that event, I was looking forward to it like every year.
It's like Tanabata jelly for lunch!!
What? There isn't?

That was delicious as well~... Lol

Oh I keep singing for Tanabata. But at home lol
I have to make a request properly~!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

むらさき音符 Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Now on sale!

むらさき音符 Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Now on sale!

むらさき音符 "Soccer Game King" 
Yokoyama Reina features the cover! 

むらさき音符 "MUSIC Station 2 Hours SP"
Tomorrow! Please watch it!

むらさき音符 On Augsut 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will featuring!


Please check it.

It was really expensive... so beautiful...


You may be surprised tomorrow. Lol
Are you wondering why that~? Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#tanabata #iwannaseduce #iloveyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12388739018.html

No comments:

Post a Comment