2018-07-07

(2018-07-07 22:46:09) Previous Summer and next Summer! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~
It's Tanabata!
Did you do your wish~???



On July 7,

Ikuta Erina-san & Kawamura Ayano-chan.

Happy birthday 音符

Today, we had a rehearsal for HelloCon,

We celebrated their birthdays together at the end of the rehearsal キラキラ

Ikuta-san, Ayano, I wish you a wonderful birthday ピンクハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Thank you very much for all comments
On my yesterday's entry 

This is the first time I have cut my hair this short in 17 years lol

I've always wanted to cut it, but
Don't I really have the courage to cut it? Lol

Somehow, it's been a long time that

I was interested by cut them... 
"What if I shortened it..."
There was a thrill of "I wonder if it will suits me~". Lol

Crazy talk, right! Lol


I'm really happy by the feedbacks to thanks to all ブルー音符

Please from now on support Bob Yokoyama lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Makino Maria-san! My dressing room was next to her's 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


音符 Announcement 音符

ブルー音符 Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
  Now on sale!

ブルー音符 Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Now on sale!

ブルー音符 "Soccer Game King" 
Yokoyama Reina features the cover! 

ブルー音符 On Augsut 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will featuring!
The production is getting closer and closer... I'm looking forward to it too much!!!


Look!

I took a picture with both; a cat and a dog!

Nekoyan
Inuyan

Which one do you like better?


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Hey listen!
I'm so happy lately!!!


Yokoyama Reina


#HAPPYBIRTHDAY #eriponkawaii #ayanoilltakecareofyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12389196233.html

No comments:

Post a Comment