2018-07-08

(2018-07-08 23:33:47) Turning over the pages of the future... Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, 
I did some rehearsals for HelloCon~

Even if I know songs I'll repeat,
For some reason, I'm really nervous when I get through.
Maybe it's because today, I trained with the tour costumes 音符

I did it the same as the actual performance~


HelloCon are fun and educational because you can see a lot of performances from other groups.

Sometimes I look at others members performances and I'm like
She looks amazing! And I kinda want others members can thought the same about me. 
It's fun to see others groups performing キラキラ


Since I finally decided of my goal for this HelloCon,
I'm gonna do everything to succeed it!

Keep your goals secret until you reach them. Lol


Because I think if I am the only one who knows my goal,
The congratulations will be nicer once I succeed, people don't expect it...

HelloCon starts on July 14,
Please come!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


During today's break,
I talked a lot with Haga Akane-san and Nonaka Miki-san~ 音符

It was fun! And very interesting!

But it tired us all... We all wanted to go to bed. Lol

Moreover, it's quite noisy. Lol

Reina, is someone who can sleep everywhere.

She can sleep even if she stands up. Lol


My favorite sleep is
While listening to music at a reasonable volume with earphones while traveling in a car. Lol


But when the random turns on my favorite song,
I can't sleep on it. I prefer to listen to it. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


むらさき音符Announcementむらさき音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check it ウインク



ANGERME Kawamura Ayano-chan ピンクハート
She's so kind, funny, cute, great...!!!!
I love you ハート
I'm glad I can meet her during Hello! Project activites キラキラ
Ayano~!!! Let's go out asap!!!!



Sounds fun. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment