2018-07-09

(2018-07-09 22:40:50) I can't keep my coolness! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today,

I went to Suzuki Airi-san
Concert to Nippon Budokan 音符 


My heart was beating so hard before it started...
My heart was beating so hard even after it started キラキラ


All outfits were beautiful,

Suzuki-san is cute,
Suzuki-san is cool,
Suzuki-san is also sexy,
It was to see many of her personalities ハート

After all, her best is Suzuki-san's smiling! Lol


It was fun~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Morito Chisaki-san ブルー音符

When I cut my hair, I was happy she was the one who told me the most times it suits me. Lol


She yelled at me
"Hey! No! You're the same!" 照れ Lol 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, I had a radio recording~

For some reason, I can't talk about it for now... タラー


I was nervous, I talked fast.

Today was that kind of day. Lol

Ah, that's right! There's a tea that Reina is really into lately.

Tea called "fresh green"!

Do you all know about it?

I really love it. If I found it, even by chance, I'll buy it. It's delicious.

If you haven't tried it, you should do it~!!!

Cold tea is the best drink for summer!

Now, let's talk about the radio calisthenics! Lol
Do you do calisthenics while listening radio?

If you do it, you will feel refreshed from the morning~
I'm doing quite a bit~

I always starting the beginning of the day of summer vacation with some radio calisthenics!

When I was in middle school, at the radio calisthenics perfect attendance award
You won some sweets~ Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

むらさき音符Announcementむらさき音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!

Please check it ニコニコ



This is a selfie I took directly after I cut my hair. Lol



Well, bye bye 


Yokoyama Reina

#suzukiairisan #radiocalisthenics #challengeeveryday
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12389655522.html

No comments:

Post a Comment