2018-07-10

(2018-07-10 22:00:29) Comfortable one Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today I did a photoshoot with Makino Maria-san

For Up to Boy-san next issue ハート


I was happy all day ピンク音符
It was the first shoot I did with Makino-san only!
Anyway it was fun 音符

Will be released on August 23!
Looking forward ハート 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I got up a little earlier than usual today

Maybe because I got up early, I was a little sleepy,
So I hit the curtains! When I opened it, it was so bright
That I woke up in an instant 照れ

I felt refreshed!
I thought it would be perfect if I did radio calisthenics with this. Lol

I usually go to the living room as soon as I wake up,
But today was the day when I realized that opening the curtains
And taking in the morning sun. That's the best~ lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Recently, I'm addicted to changing various makeup 照れ

Somehow my hairstyle has changed a lot,
I wanted to try various news challenges! Lol

HelloCon also start soon,
I'm thinking about changing my makeup there~ キラキラ
Challenging yourself is important!

Lately, I use often the orange eyeshadow I got from Ikuta Erina-san!!!

Also the glitter eyeshadow I got from Sato Masaki-san!!!

Both are so cute~ピンク音符

I'm glad that there are many people who notice the eyeshadow even at events 黄色い花

If you have any recommendation 
For makeup or hairstyles, please tell me!

Oh, I'll do as much as this clumsy Reina can do. Lol

But talely, I tried so various things!
I'm able to do many things 音符

So maybe i'm not clumsy anymore. ニヤリ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

黄色い花Announcement黄色い花

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


And...
Aki Concert Tour has been announced ヒマワリ
Pre-orders are open...



Please check it!



Yokoyama Reina

#theearlybirdgetstheworm #itsreallytrue #ANOTHERDAY
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12389888247.html

No comments:

Post a Comment