2018-07-11

(2018-07-11 23:58:29) A lot of shooting! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was a day full of shooting~
I can't tell many details for now but...

I did a shooting with some unsual members
For a book which will be out on October ハート  Lol

...You ask who? I can't tell! Lol
Please look forward to 音符

I was really nervous at first, but it was fun キラキラ

Yup, I laughed all the time... Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I was walking to the studio this morning,
In only a few minutes, 
I was hot and sweaty. Lol

It was a big mistake to think it wouldn't be that hot
Just because it's morning!
Don't forget your sunscreen, even on the morning...

When I apply sunscreen, I never know how much I should apply or not.

What's about sunscreen, for real? Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

The fresh green tea bottle is empty. Lol



音符Announcement音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


And...
Aki Concert Tour has been announced ヒマワリ
Pre-orders are open...




Yokoyama Reina

#sunscreen #falltour #lookforward
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12390121977.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment