2018-07-12

(2018-07-12 22:50:41) Sunflower Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today I had dance lessons~

Well, it was fun.
Well, it was nervous.
Well, it was the best.


Yay 黄色い花
I'm so excited. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And!

I went to dinner with some friends~音符

I met them for the first time for a long time!
Maybe since middle school!?
Then...
About... 3 years ago!!! Lol


Immediately after meeting,

"Congratulations for joining Morning Musume。"!
And I got a present. Lol
I hadn't been able to meet until then! Lol

I'm happy~ むらさき音符


It was really fun!


Also!

Here lol

This is tapioca milk tea!

I said "I really want to drink tapioca"
And I went to buy one. Lol

It was my favorite drink, sweet and bitter one.


It was delicious!


The first thing that comes to mind when I'm hungry these days is tapioca. Lol
Isn't great? Shouldn't be spring roll?

I like both so much! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

ハート Announcement ハート

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


And...
Aki Concert Tour has been announced ヒマワリ
Pre-orders are open...



Please check it!



HelloCon is starting soon~


Yokoyama Reina

#tapiocamilktea #sweetandbitter #thatswhatilike

No comments:

Post a Comment