2018-07-14

(2018-07-14 23:07:49) The future is just effort Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was the first day of HelloCon! To Osaka!

Thank you to everyone who came.


Well, I'm always nervous on the first day but

I was happy to see you all your reactions.
...Surprised, right? Lol

Yup, I saw it.
It's the best reaction I could receive ニヤリ Lol

This HelloCon tour has many concerts,

So let's all enjoy it together~

Tomorrow's concerts are also to Osaka,
Let's have fun ハート

Today's special guest 音符 
ヒマワリ Takahashi Ai-san
ヒマワリ Fujimoto Miki-san 

I was already looking at the stage from the backstages and I couldn't stop grinning.
Cuteness and coolness,
I learned a lot from them!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Morito Chisaki-san チューリップオレンジ 
My dressing room was next to her's ヒマワリ 
Sooooo fun キラキラ 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I used orange eyeshadow today,

Then, Iikubo Haruna-san and ANGERME Wada Ayaka-san

Came to me and told me "You're cute!!!" 黄色い花

Yatta!!!! Lol

After all, challenging yourself is important ヒマワリ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


キラキラAnnouncement キラキラ

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


And...
Aki Concert Tour has been announced ヒマワリ
Pre-orders are open...



Please check it!


There's something I look forward to.
I have to do my best.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment