2018-07-15

(2018-07-15 22:37:53) To Osaka Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today's HelloCon was to Osaka as well 

Thank you to everyone who came キラキラ

Yesterday and today, it was hot!

By the end of the first song, I was already sweaty.
Isn't awesome? Lol

That's the first time!
I had my bangs on the first song...But not after. Lol

But that much power from everyone has been transmitted, right?
It was so much fun
Thank you very much 音符


HelloCon is still going on!
Next is to Aichi prefecture チューリップオレンジ
Let's have fun!
I'm looking forward to see you all~

Today's special guests 音符
Taiyou to Ciscomoon-san
I really wanted to have this
Kind of performance.
All performances from Taiyou to Ciscomoon-san
Were perfect!
Thank you very muchキラキラ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I tried to drink tea on the move today,
The car just rattled and the cap part hit my teeth.
I was surprised and made a noise by myself.
It was very embarrassing because the surroundings were quiet.

...I just wanted to say it. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Please listen the another history of Reina. Lol

I read yesterday's Hirose Ayaka-san's blog...

I'm so glad...

Yesterday, Hirose-san came and asked me
"Let's take a picture!"~ハート

Reina was so nervous, she didn't know what to answer.
I wondering then if that part was strange. Lol

But I was very glad 音符

Even before this, she asked me to go to eat dinner with her!
Aah... I'm so lucky. Lol
It was a little embarrassing to say it directly, so here.


I'll contact you as soon as I know a free time on my schedule! Lol
I love you Hirose-san ブルーハート



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ハート Announcement ハート

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!



Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #thankyouverymuch #livewassocool
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12391027657.html

No comments:

Post a Comment