2021-02-01

(2021-02-01 21:14:07) Momotaro Dentetsu Yokoyama Reina

I played some Momotaro game with my younger brother
And I lost several times. Lol

Momotaro game are hard
But also fun! 

I wonder if it would be more fun if there were a large number of people who was playing


For today's dinner
I cooked a millefeuille pot

Millefeuille hot pot
Is always delicious, it's the best

Right now, I'm thinking of 
What I should cook for tomorrow lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today's new cosmetics products
From Etude House
Was released!

I got it!
Safely!
Yay!


Since I really found it cute,
I'm glad to have it!

I want to try it asap!

Today, since I have no shooting or concerts or anything,
I did a makeup break for my skin.
I was able to find a skin care that suits my skin,
Which is very dry and rough. Lol

Everyone should be careful about drying!


I haven't introduced cosmetics recently
I wanna do it soon again!
My makeup has changed a lot 😛


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12654014314.html

No comments:

Post a Comment