2021-02-04

(2021-02-04 21:28:10) Orange makeup Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


I ate a lot of orange lately,
Small orange especially are delicious...

I'll not stop! Lol


Since plum season is still current,
I think eating them and orange is ok 🍊

Speaking of orange,
I'm really into orange makeup lately!


Both cheeks and lips are now orange!
I feel like my eyes look heavy before
I hadn't had a lot of orange makeup,
But that was just my lack of power.

Since I tried it randomly,
But really like it now,
I'll practice the orange makeup for a while 😂

I'm starting to collect various orange lips
Do you have a recommended lipstick?


Lately, I'm thinking about
What kind of makeup should I do for the birthday events lol
As well as the haircut.

Since I changed my hair lately and now have a bob,
I think I'm able to tried various new haircuts.


Today was
Odango hairstyle

Both odango are cute together!

I wonder how I'll look tomorrow! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Application are now available until February 7th
For Yokoyama Reina Birthday Event 2021
↓↓↓

Check it here!


That's all for today, good night


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12654644086.html

No comments:

Post a Comment