2021-02-07

(2021-02-07 21:33:23) Kamen Rider Yokoyama Reina

Thank you very much
For HelloCon to Nakano Sun Plaza


Today was a wavy haircut
And of course the orange makeup that I love lately


The makeup used there
Is a collaboration between Etude House and Kiss Chocolate!
I love it soooo much, this is super cute.
Of course I'm talking about the eyeshadow and lipstick.

And Yamazaki Mei-chan 
Gave me my birthday present!
Something about Tomioka Yoshitake-san... Fufu.
I'm so happy! I screamed unintentionally lol
Thanks Mei-chan 🌼
Yoshitake-san's birthday is coming soon as well!! Eh! Dangerous!


Today was a funny day


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


After a long time, I was dressed with a short dress!
But it was very cold. After all, we're in February.

But there are my favorites clothes.
So I wanted to wear it anyway lol
But that doesn't prevent me from complaining about the cold afterwards lol

I still manage to fight the cold
Since I'm wearing something that I love
And that makes me pretty lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Fujioka Hiroshi-san's Instagram...
😳😳😳
I love Kamen Rider so much


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12655273247.html

No comments:

Post a Comment