2021-02-08

(2021-02-08 20:36:22) #TomiokaYoshitakeBirthdayFestival2021 Yokoyama Reina

I was thinking about
Some mangas I read lately


I thought it was interesting
To do a kind of manga haul about some of them lol

For example, I like Akaishi Michiyo-san's mangas.
She was influenced by her love to her mother, and it kinda why I started to read them.

Also about the art and painting influence.
Anyway, the content is amazing!


One of her history is titled "Yoru ga Owaranai".
I especially like this one.
I can read it over and over again.

If you have some curiosity, please read it!


Now we're going to talk about animes
About... Tokyo Revengers 🥰 lol

At first, I liked so much Draken!
But now, I rather like Angry. Lol


When I was in middle school,
I used to read a lot Minase Ai-san's histories.

Namida Usagi was so awesome!
Wow! So nostalgic! Lol
People of the same age than me will probably know about it lol
I really like Minase Ai-san's art.
At the time, I read it so often.


Did you read one of her histories?


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Haga Akane-san 🧡
Talking with Haga-san is always very funny


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomioka Yoshitake-san
Happy birthday 🎂
I really really, really love you.
Will always support you


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12655467856.html

No comments:

Post a Comment