2021-02-09

(2021-02-09 21:32:14) Burns!!!! Yokoyama Reina

The day before yesterday,
There was a concert.


I was combing my hair,
More precisely in the process of straighten them,
And for just two seconds,
I stuck the hair straightener against my ear,
Without even realizing it...
It was when I removed the hair straightener that
I realized that my ear was hot and a bit burnt.


Now I would know!
I need to be more vigilant when I dry my hair
Or that I do my hair,
So as not to burn me more.


Ahhhh
Styling my hair has become faster since I cut them 😊

I cleaned my house today.
Once you start cleaning up, I want to do it to the end.
And I want new furniture.


And for dinner
I made ginger 🥰
It was delicious!!


Next time, I want to try cooking some mapo tofu!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12655681188.html

No comments:

Post a Comment