2021-02-11

(2021-02-11 20:59:53) Onigiri ingredients Yokoyama Reina

Good evening, it's Yokoyama Reina


Thank you very much
For today's event to Osaka

I was trully happy to
See a lot of people coming on our events
Even with the current situation


It was fun!!
And thank you for all your concerns about my ear burns.

It hurts me so much! But I'm fine now!
I'm sorry for worring you all!


There will be another event in Osaka
I'm looking forward to it


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I love eating onigiri lately.
Since I was little, I've always loved meintako though
It always have a special place in my heart. Lol


But the most beloved ingredient nationally...
Must be tuna mayo right?

I will continue to push mentaiko!!! Lol


How are you all??


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12656079520.html

No comments:

Post a Comment