2018-07-25

(2018-07-25 23:53:52) Docchi ka no yoru wa hiruma! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was "2018 FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri"!


Morning Musume。'18 participated ブルー音符

Did you watched it~!?
Thank you ハート


This time,
We collaborated with DA PUMP-san~

We performed "U.S.A." together... I was too happy. 


DA PUMP-san taught me 
The dance of "U.S.A." in details...

I enjoyed the performance
While I felt a sense of security!!!

I was really nervous at first. Lol


Reina thought...
I won't lose to DAICHI-san's glittering smile!
That's how I decided to do my performance!!! Lol

How was it? Lol

I'm waiting for your feedbacks!!!!


DA PUMP-san, thank you ヒマワリ



Yokoyama Reina was smiling
With a ribbon attached to the bob half twin.

Thank you for everything 音符 


It was foooooo fun!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

音符 Announcement 音符


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!


Morito Chisaki-san ハート
I love you.


Yokoyama Reina

#DAPUMP-san #thankyouverymuch #bobhalftwin #yokoyamareina #nicetomeetyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12393330771.html

No comments:

Post a Comment