2018-07-16

(2018-07-16 22:00:49) I drank tapioca! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



There was an event today 音符

Thank you to everyone who came.

Well, I was very excited today. Lol

Somehow, I felt the tension when I realized I was talking so fast! Lol
I wonder if it was hard to listen. I really chewed it. Lol
Really sorry.

But anyway it was really fun~
I really love talking 照れ

I'm happy that I was able to talk about various things!

Now, everyone will know Reina loves tapioca, right~

During today's break,
Staff-san gave me some tapioca as well チューリップオレンジ
For how timely!!! Lol

There were various tastes but
As usual, I took the milk tea one. Lol

I decided in few seconds
Or I would normally get lost. キラキラ


It was delicious... ハート

Thanks for that drink 黄色い花

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

A pic from when I had long hair!

When I saw old pics like this one,
I really realized that I cut them.
I have a bob now. Lol

During today's event
I received a lot of compliments for "Bobyan".
I'm really happy キラキラ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

A story about something I noticed lately

It seems like, I blink a lot.
People are saying that, but I I'm not conscious of it...

Well, there are lots of picture that I miss since my eyes are closed lol

I would be great if I was able to do great pics.

Lol

I'm funny

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ブルー音符 Announcement ブルー音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this キラキラ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



When I came back to my dressing room, I found that...
I cried alone. I'm happy. So happy.
Moreover, the lights are shining nicely on the picture.
This light is definitely the light for this sign...
Ishida Ayumi-san, thank you.
I will put it in decoration in my room.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #itwasfun #thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment