2018-07-17

(2018-07-17 22:00:55) I take a lot of pictures Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~


Today, Morning Musume。'18 did a special shoot!

It was fun!!!! 

I was so excited!!! Lol

It was the first time I did it,
But it was really really fun since I wanted to try at least once in my life.

...But I can't say more for now. Lol

Please looking forward to~キラキラ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

During yesterday's event, a lot of people told me 

"There are lots of pic with Morito lately".

Yup. I take a lot of pictures 黄色い花 Lol

I took another one today! Lol

Eeeeeeeh lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!


I'm looking forward to it! I'm looking forward to it!
I'm looking forward to it!!!! lol


Yokoyama Reina

#moritochisaki #yokoyamareina #funnything
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12391475935.html

No comments:

Post a Comment