2018-07-18

(2018-07-18 21:23:24) Essentials Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~


There was a DVD magazine shoot today ヒマワリ


The place is Tokyo German Village キラキラ
There's no script at all.

That's why I was free during the shoot~

I always wanted to go to 
Tokyo German Village, so I was happy about that shooting 音符

It was hot outside, right.
Yup, it was hot. Lol

But I thought it would be nice to go out on a hot day.


It's summer! Lol
I couldn't stop sweating. Lol


A must-have for Reina on a hot day...

It's salty lychee~ キラキラ

I have to get a lot of salt and water, you know.

I always bring it with me when I go out
Since it's really delicious ピンク音符

Don't forget the salty lychee!
Hydration is really important.


I also put gel, spray and sunscreen. Lol

If you don't have time and want to use sunscreen immediately, you can apply the spray quickly. Very convenient!

So, as soon as I have a little time, I apply the gel.
This is perfect. Lol

It was useful today. 照れ

That's why
I managed to be out for a day today but with sunburn!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

音符 Announcement 音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!




My upper arm has muscle pain.
But I'm going to play a game now. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#saltylychee #tokyogermanvillage #hydratation

No comments:

Post a Comment