2018-07-20

(2018-07-20 21:34:02) Somehow I'm grinning today Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~


Today I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi~

Guest is Haga Akane-san チューリップオレンジ

Looking forward to~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


There was another shoot today~

It's a shooting with others some people. Lol

I wore various costumes and took pictures!

It was fun... ハート


Since there were many outfit I don't wear usually,
I was happy to be able to do this shooting 音符

I can't tell you the details yet~. Lol
Sorry.


Please, looking forward to it.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Taken by Sato Masaki-san ブルー音符


I feel like I'm not my usual self...


Ikuta Erina-san
Iikubo Haruna-san
Sato Masaki-san
Oda Sakura-san
Makino Maria-san
Yokoyama Reina

These 6 members
Did a shooting for "non-no"-san ブルー音符


Araki Yuuko-san produced outfits and hairstyles.

I felt like I was someone else



So? How about bun Yokoyama?

Personnally, I really like
Bun Yokoyama. Lol
I feel like saying it myself.


This photo is from the shooting,
The one with bun Yokoyama.
So if you like it,
Please take a look on non-no-san next issue.



It was very fun ハート

Araki Yuulo-san, thank you very much!

Please check it out


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!




Today, I ate a cheesecake that I've always wanted to eat...

I finally ate it... It was delicious. it's the best.

I haven't run out of talk lately. Lol


It looks like
I was grinning all day today~!!!!!!!


Yokoyama Reina

#can'tstopgrinning #happy #thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment