2018-07-21

(2018-07-21 23:25:03) I haven't forgotten Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~




Today, there was a concert in Aichi prefecture 音符

Thank you to everyone who came!

Last concert was to Osaka, right?
I feel like it's been a while now.
I wonder why. Lol

The most fun about HelloCon
Is that I'm able to talk with so many members,
About so many various topics.

I'm looking forward tomorrow~!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


There was milk tea made available for today's meals.

I didn't like milk tea before,
But thanks to tapioca,
I love milk tea more than ever.

It's like, my favorite thing now!


In fact, I'm really addicted to milk tea now.

There are too many things I'm addicted to lately.
I think it's a good thing but, lol


Ah, I've lost myself ;

There was milk tea made available for today's meals.

Well, I saw Kishimoto Yumeno-san drinking a lot of milk tea.

Seems like I found a milk tea companion. Lol

Yaaaay!! Lol


Here was my story.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ブルー音符 Announcement ブルー音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!





Did you forget about the spring rolls?
I haven't forgotten. I still love them.


Yokoyama Reina

#milktea #bread #love

No comments:

Post a Comment